Wednesday, April 29, 2015

#Presentations-Playbook for a Successful Presentation

Playbook for a Successful Presentation: The 8 Basic Components of Every Great Speech


Get the bonus at http://preshero.co/magic

Playbook for a Successful Presentation: the 8 Basic Components of Every Great Speech

Give me 5 minutes and I will give you the 8 steps of the journey from presentation ignorant to presentation overlord.

My name is Matteo and what you find here is based on my best selling presentation course Presentation Hero.

There is a common blueprint behind the all the best presentations. Unforgettable TED talks, Keynotes that change the business landscape, speeches that change history all follow the same storytelling structure.

This structure is at the core of what I teach at Presentation Hero Academy and I wanted to "free" this content for the world to see.

There are three questions that I want to answer:

Why do we enjoy some content more than other?
Why do some content get millions of shares?
Why do we remember only a small bit of the content we are exposed to each day?

I believe the answer lies in this "magic" blueprint.

It's magic only because it works every time. Infallibly. Since thousands of years. Because this "magic" blueprint is what we call storytelling and storytelling is as old as the human race.

This is exactly the right time to give storytelling the place it deserves: to be with us not only in social media, at the movies, in the theater. Storytelling needs to feel at home in our office, in the meeting rooms, in conference halls.

If you want to know more sign up for the complete course here. http://academy.preshero.co/



Transcript

  • 1. LIKE THE magic behind the presentations you SHARE REMEMBER PLAY BOOK
  • 2. There’s a common blueprint behind all the best presentations. Unforgettable TED talks, keynotes that model the business landscape, speeches that change history.
  • 3. I've come to understand this universal playbook after a few years of study. And now is the right time to share it with the world.
  • 4. I'm Matteo, by the way. I have a thing for presentations.
  • 5. I'm Matteo, by the way. I have a thing for presentations. Give me 5 minutes and I will give you the 8 steps of the journey from presentation ignorant to presentation overlord.
  • 6. Before we start, you can always download this presentation at preshero.co/magic You will receive the presentation in PDF format + a coupon to get 10% off any of my presentation courses. THIS IS A LINK!